Canopy SuiteBook Now
Contemporary one bedroom tree houses with private rooftop deck overlooking boundless rice paddies
Perched amidst coconut trees in a lush tropical garden, our Canopy Suites offer unobstructed views of the surrounding rice fields. Blending contemporary architecture and natural materials, these suites were built to release your inner child and bring you back to the simplicity of nature. Enjoy breathtaking views from the comfort of your bed or dine on your private rooftop deck and catch a glimpse of the sunset on the ocean.
A perfect hideaway for couples looking to escape the bustle of big cities, our Canopy Suites feature a king size bed and a living area with custom-made artisanal furnishings, delicate fabrics and original artworks throughout. The bathrooms are outfitted with a rain shower and organically shaped fittings designed by Philippe Starck for Axor, while the rooftops offer a large freestanding tub heated by a solar water heater.
Our suites were designed to follow an environmentally sustainable framework and cladded with reclaimed ironwood and teak, complemented with up-cycled rubber wood flooring.
- Private rooftop deck with lounging area
- Bathroom fittings designed by Philippe Starck
- Selected artwork from emerging Indonesian artists
- Gourmet bar stocked with locally sourced snacks and beverages
- Bath amenities specially crafted for Nirjhara
- Nespresso coffee and tea-making facilities with a selection of locally sourced teas and infusions from Singabera
- In-room safe
- Bluetooth sound system
- Oversized Samsung TV with video on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the resort